List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:May 29 2013 1:49pm
Subject:Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers Problem
View as plain text
can you please share the code of the trigger. Any kind of error your getting

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 6:49 PM, Neil Tompkins <neil.tompkins@stripped
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've a trigger that writes some data to a temporary table; and at the end
> of the trigger writes all the temporary table data in one insert to our
> normal Innodb table.
>
> However, for some reason the trigger isn't copying the table from the
> temporary table to the Innodb table.  If I write in the trigger the inserts
> to the Innodb table, it works fine.
>
> Any ideas why.  I'm running MySQL 5.6.
>
> Thanks
> Neil

Thread
Temporary Tables with Triggers ProblemNeil Tompkins29 May
  • Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers ProblemAnanda Kumar29 May
    • Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers ProblemNeil Tompkins29 May
      • Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers ProblemAnanda Kumar29 May
        • Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers ProblemNeil Tompkins29 May
          • Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers ProblemAnanda Kumar29 May
            • Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers ProblemNeil Tompkins29 May
      • Re: Temporary Tables with Triggers Problemhsv29 May