List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:May 29 2013 8:09am
Subject:Re: SSH tunnels and non root accounts get "the server service or
the configuration file could not be found"
View as plain text
Hi Miguel,

> I'm confused. Where should I issue those commands?

Yes from the MySQL Administrator.

 From what you say it seems that you end up being authenticated as the
''@'localhost' user.

Connect again with the MySQL Administrator and the non-root account and
issue:

mysql> SHOW GRANTS;

What user do you see after:  'Grants for ' ?

Cheers

--
Claudio

Thread
SSH tunnels and non root accounts get "the server service or theconfiguration file could not be found"Miguel Gonz├ílez29 May
  • Re: SSH tunnels and non root accounts get "the server service or theconfiguration file could not be found"Michael Dykman29 May
  • Re: SSH tunnels and non root accounts get "the server service or theconfiguration file could not be found"Tim Pownall29 May
    • Re: SSH tunnels and non root accounts get "the server service or the configuration file could not be found"Miguel Gonzalez29 May
      • Re: SSH tunnels and non root accounts get "the server service or theconfiguration file could not be found"Claudio Nanni29 May