List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Callaghan Date:May 23 2013 11:15am
Subject:Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really that
important nowadays?
View as plain text
Thanks for the information, I'll give it a try myself.

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Manuel Arostegui <manuel@stripped> wrote:

> 2013/5/22 Tim Callaghan <tmcallaghan@stripped>
>
>> Rafal,
>>
>> I don't believe TRIM is supported for XFS.
>>

> I tried this two weeks ago and worked pretty well:
> http://xfs.org/index.php/FITRIM/discard
>
> Manuel.

Thread
Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?RafaƂ Radecki22 May
  • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Manuel Arostegui22 May
    • RE: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Rick James22 May
      • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Johan De Meersman23 May
  • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Tim Callaghan22 May
    • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Manuel Arostegui23 May
      • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Tim Callaghan23 May