List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Arostegui Date:May 23 2013 9:02am
Subject:Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really that
important nowadays?
View as plain text
2013/5/22 Tim Callaghan <tmcallaghan@stripped>

> Rafal,
>
> I don't believe TRIM is supported for XFS.

I tried this two weeks ago and worked pretty well:
http://xfs.org/index.php/FITRIM/discard

Manuel.

Thread
Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?RafaƂ Radecki22 May
  • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Manuel Arostegui22 May
    • RE: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Rick James22 May
      • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Johan De Meersman23 May
  • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Tim Callaghan22 May
    • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Manuel Arostegui23 May
      • Re: Mysql server - which filesystem to choose? Is it really thatimportant nowadays?Tim Callaghan23 May