List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:May 14 2013 1:52pm
Subject:Re: auto-increment more than one field
View as plain text
> From: rounak jain <rounak.mint@stripped>
>
> I have a table which needs two fields with auto-increment.

I don't know if you have such control over your installation, but you might consider the
work-alike MariaDB, which I believe supports auto-increment on multiple fields, as well
as a slew of other features. (Virtual columns are nice.)

:::: Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if
by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in
the country. -- William Jennings Bryan

auto-increment more than one fieldrounak jain12 May
  • Re: auto-increment more than one fieldMichael Dykman12 May
Re: auto-increment more than one fieldJan Steinman14 May