List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Robinson Date:May 12 2013 6:39pm
Subject:RE: [>Suspected Spam<][Characteristics] Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?
View as plain text
> why not answer the question another user made hours ago?
> under which account do you try to start mysqld?

Agreed. Chances are good that if he goes into the Windows Services control panel and gets
the properties of the mysql service, he will find that it is configured to start under a
Windows account other than the System account, and that the Windows account in question
either does not have the required privileges or it is locked. I'd probably just change it
to start under the System account.

--Erio

Disclaimer - May 12, 2013
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
Reindl Harald,mysql@stripped. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of Physicians'
Managed Care or Physician Select Management. Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care
or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments.
NET START MYSQL QUESTION?SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Mimiko11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
      • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv12 May
      • RE: [>Suspected Spam<][Characteristics] Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Eric Robinson12 May
Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?shawn green12 May