List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:May 11 2013 3:52pm
Subject:Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?
View as plain text
DO NOT REPLY OFF-LIST

there is no "step by step" guidance and virtually
nonofy is using mysql on windows seriously as i have
not touched windows since 2006 at all

understand how services on your used OS are working
or hire someone who does

Am 11.05.2013 17:44, schrieb SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH:
> Sorry I could not understand your answer. please give me the step by step guidance.
> thank you so much.......
>
>> Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 16:58:16 +0200
>> From: h.reindl@stripped
>> To: mysql@stripped
>> Subject: Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?
>>

>> Am 11.05.2013 16:50, schrieb SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH:
>> > I want to start the mysql from command prompt using "NET START MYSQL"BUT the
> server not started. It display an
> error message.
>> > C:\Users\PC> NET START MySQLSystem error 5 has occurred.
>> > Access is denied.
>> > could you please help me, how to start the Mysql service FROM command
> prompt?
>>
>> what about look in the mysqld-log and verify which account
>> is used by the windows service? there is no difference between
>> the GUI and "net start", a service works or not
>>
>> * log-files
>> * service details (useraccount, credentials..)
>> * permissions to logfiles / datadir.....
>>
>> btw: do not use uppercase letters in your whole subject!

NET START MYSQL QUESTION?SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Mimiko11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
      • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv12 May
      • RE: [>Suspected Spam<][Characteristics] Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Eric Robinson12 May
Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?shawn green12 May