List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:May 11 2013 2:58pm
Subject:Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?
View as plain text
Am 11.05.2013 16:50, schrieb SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH:
> I want to start the mysql from command prompt using     "NET START MYSQL"BUT the
> server not started. It display an error message.
> C:\Users\PC> NET START MySQLSystem error 5 has occurred.
> Access is denied.
> could you please help me, how to start the Mysql service FROM command prompt?

what about look in the mysqld-log and verify which account
is used by the windows service? there is no difference between
the GUI and "net start", a service works or not

* log-files
* service details (useraccount, credentials..)
* permissions to logfiles / datadir.....

btw: do not use uppercase letters in your whole subject!

NET START MYSQL QUESTION?SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Mimiko11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
      • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv12 May
      • RE: [>Suspected Spam<][Characteristics] Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Eric Robinson12 May
Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?shawn green12 May