List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH Date:May 11 2013 2:50pm
Subject:NET START MYSQL QUESTION?
View as plain text
I want to start the mysql from command prompt using     "NET START MYSQL"BUT the server
not started. It display an error message.
C:\Users\PC> NET START MySQLSystem error 5 has occurred.
Access is denied.
could you please help me, how to start the Mysql service FROM command prompt?
SIVASUTHAN- Consultant Trainer
Thread
NET START MYSQL QUESTION?SIVASUTHAN NADARAJAH11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Mimiko11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv11 May
    • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
      • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?hsv12 May
      • RE: [>Suspected Spam<][Characteristics] Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Eric Robinson12 May
Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?Reindl Harald11 May
  • Re: NET START MYSQL QUESTION?shawn green12 May