List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:April 30 2013 5:10pm
Subject:Chain Replication QUestion
View as plain text
I have a few slaves set up on my local network that get updates from
my main mysql database master. I was hoping to turn one into a master
while keeping it a slave so that I can set up a chain.  Does anyone
know where I can find a "how to" or other documentation for this
specific task?

Thanks,

Richard
Thread
Chain Replication QUestionRichard Reina30 Apr
  • Re: Chain Replication QUestionManuel Arostegui30 Apr
    • Re: Chain Replication QUestionRichard Reina1 May
      • RE: Chain Replication QUestionRick James1 May
        • RE: Chain Replication QUestionAndrew Morgan1 May
    • Re: Chain Replication QUestionRichard Reina6 May
      • Re: Chain Replication QUestionMichael Dykman6 May