List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:April 29 2013 1:50pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Cluster or MySQL Cloud
View as plain text
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response and the useful white paper.  I've read the
document in great detail.  I'm looking for the best up time possible for my
application and am still struggling to see the major differences with MySQL
cluster compared to MySQL in the Cloud on multiple servers; apart from
MySQL Cluster being much better solution for automatic failover including
IP failover.

Regards, Neil