List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:April 29 2013 7:47am
Subject:RE: MySQL Cluster or MySQL Cloud
View as plain text
Hi Neil,

 I hate just sending people off to white papers but you might get some good insights by
taking a look at the "MySQL Guide to High Availability Solutions" paper -
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql-guide-to-high-availability-solutions/

Regards, Andrew.

Andrew Morgan - MySQL High Availability Product Management
andrew.morgan@stripped
@andrewmorgan
www.clusterdb.com