List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:April 17 2013 2:54pm
Subject:Re: Doubt with stored procedures
View as plain text
Hi everybody,

Firstly thanks for your reply.

I'm using MySQL only in one server (I have only one), without replication
and without cluster configuration. I have defined the stored procedure as a
normal user, not as a root. And the call is make as a normal user also.
Occurs with MySQL 5.1.49 on Debian 6.

This normal user has CREATE PROCEDURE privilege and EXECUTE privilege.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Antonio.

Thread
Doubt with stored proceduresAntonio Fernández Pérez17 Apr
  • Re: Doubt with stored proceduresJohan De Meersman17 Apr
    • Re: Doubt with stored proceduresAntonio Fernández Pérez17 Apr
  • Re: Doubt with stored procedureshsv17 Apr