List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:April 17 2013 12:16pm
Subject:Doubt with stored procedures
View as plain text
Hi everybody,

I have a doubt with stored procedures functionality. Is possible that a
stored procedure works with all databases form the server? I have created a
stored procedure on dataBaseA and also works with dataBaseB. Is that
correct? Independently of the user privileges defined.

Thanks everybody.

Best regards,

Antonio.

Thread
Doubt with stored proceduresAntonio Fernández Pérez17 Apr
  • Re: Doubt with stored proceduresJohan De Meersman17 Apr
    • Re: Doubt with stored proceduresAntonio Fernández Pérez17 Apr
  • Re: Doubt with stored procedureshsv17 Apr