List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:April 8 2013 11:06am
Subject:Re: Reg: MYSQL Mail Agent
View as plain text
do not top-post

Am 08.04.2013 12:40, schrieb Bharani Kumar:
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>wrote:

no, you can not expect that different software has the same feature
set because we would not need different software if all is the same

mssql is a big and fat software, mysql is a tiny software and because
it's running mostly on unix systems it do not need a MTA

unix philipsopy: one tool for one task

Reg: MYSQL Mail AgentBharani Kumar8 Apr
  • Re: Reg: MYSQL Mail AgentJohan De Meersman8 Apr
    • Re: Reg: MYSQL Mail AgentBharani Kumar8 Apr
      • Re: Reg: MYSQL Mail AgentReindl Harald8 Apr
        • Re: Reg: MYSQL Mail Agentspameden8 Apr