On Sat, 2013-04-06 at 16:18 +0000, atteeela@gmail.com wrote:
You don't have to be a jackass to him/her.

He's always a jackass, but, I must say, it is a rare occasion that I agree, and, hte *idiot* who posted all those lines was certainly more of a jackass.

The CAN SPAM act requires that a single link, with no further action on behalf of the recipient, must be provided to unsubscribe.

CAN SPAM Act?  Sorry, no such named Act exists in my country., and I'm certain it would not include mailing lists due to their nature and design, and only an *idiot* lawmaker would say you need that one line click, since, for nearly 20 years that has been, and still is a very popular method for spammers to know who has read their junk and that they have reached a valid mailbox

I see no such thing in the footer.  The website is terrible to navigate on mobile devices... I don't see how I can unsubscribe myself either and I feel OP's pain.

<snip>
                                             please

MySQL General Mailing List