List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wm Mussatto Date:April 5 2013 9:09pm
Subject:Re: Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
View as plain text
On Fri, April 5, 2013 13:19, Joe Kosinski wrote:
> I also tried mysql_tzinfo_to_sql /usr/share/zoneinfo > sqlLines with the
> following Terminal output:
>

> 					-bash: sqlLines: Permission denied
>
> Joe
Well at lease we are on familiar territory now.  Whatever directory you
are in requires that the user you are have permission to write to it.  Try
doing a "cd" first. That should get you back to the user's home directory
where I would hope that user could create files.
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Joe Kosinski <jojako@stripped>
>> Subject: Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
>> Date: April 5, 2013 3:25:59 PM EDT
>> To: "mysql@stripped" <mysql@stripped>
>>
>> 1.I was able to use the use mysql; to change to the mysql database and
>> then I ran the queries which showed that the time zone database is not
>> populated.
>>
>> 2. Then I tried to find the path of mysql_tzinfo_to_sql by running the
>> command
>> which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql with the following results:
>> 	Last login: Fri Apr 5 14:50:02 on ttys000 which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql ;
>> exit; 		Joseph-Kosinskis-MacBook:~ josephkosinski$ which
>> mysql_tzinfo_to_sql ; exit; 	logout [Process completed]
>>
>> However,  there was no output showing the path.  I ran the which command
>> from the command drop down menu of the Shell menu.
>>
>> Are there any other suggestions on what I should do to populated the
>> tables?
>>
>> Joe
>>

>>> Joe
>>>
>>> Begin forwarded message:

------
William R. Mussatto
Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com
909-920-9154

Thread
Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski5 Apr
  • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski5 Apr
    • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski5 Apr
      • Re: Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlWm Mussatto5 Apr
        • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski6 Apr
          • Re: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlReindl Harald6 Apr
            • Re: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlReindl Harald6 Apr
              • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoseph Kosinski6 Apr
                • Re: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlReindl Harald6 Apr