List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joe Kosinski Date:April 5 2013 8:19pm
Subject:Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
View as plain text
I also tried mysql_tzinfo_to_sql /usr/share/zoneinfo > sqlLines with the following
Terminal output:

					-bash: sqlLines: Permission denied

Joe

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Joe Kosinski <jojako@stripped>
> Subject: Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
> Date: April 5, 2013 3:25:59 PM EDT
> To: "mysql@stripped" <mysql@stripped>
>
> 1.I was able to use the use mysql; to change to the mysql database and then I ran the
> queries which showed that the time zone database is not populated.
>
> 2. Then I tried to find the path of mysql_tzinfo_to_sql by running the command
> which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql with the following results:
> 	Last login: Fri Apr 5 14:50:02 on ttys000 which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql ; exit;
> 		Joseph-Kosinskis-MacBook:~ josephkosinski$ which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql ; exit; 	logout
> [Process completed]
>
> However,  there was no output showing the path.  I ran the which command from the
> command drop down menu of the Shell menu.
>
> Are there any other suggestions on what I should do to populated the tables?
>
> Joe
>

>> Joe
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: shawn green <shawn.l.green@stripped>
>>> Subject: Re: Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
>>> Date: April 5, 2013 1:58:01 PM EDT
>>> To: Joe Kosinski <jojako@stripped>
>>>
>>> Hi Joe,

>>> All tables are organized into databases. The timezone tables are in the
> `mysql` database. To change your active database, use the 'use' command in your session
>>>
>>> use mysql;
>>>
>>> --
>>> Shawn Green
>>> MySQL Principal Technical Support Engineer
>>> Oracle USA, Inc. - Hardware and Software, Engineered to Work Together.
>>> Office: Blountville, TN

Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski5 Apr
  • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski5 Apr
    • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski5 Apr
      • Re: Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlWm Mussatto5 Apr
        • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski6 Apr
          • Re: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlReindl Harald6 Apr
            • Re: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlReindl Harald6 Apr
              • Fwd: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoseph Kosinski6 Apr
                • Re: mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlReindl Harald6 Apr