List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joe Kosinski Date:April 5 2013 5:26pm
Subject:mysql_tzinfo_to_sql
View as plain text
I cannot find the path where mysql_tzinfo_to_sql is installed.

I have these instructions:
	This program is installed to the same .../bin folder as your mysqld binary.  Use a
"which" command to clarify where that is on your system.

which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql

Then use the path it identifies when executing the utility.

Whenever I type which mysql_tzinfo_to_sql into a prompt nothing happens and when I try to
run the command from the new command prompt it just says process completed and I get no
output.

Do I enter the system command prompt whenever a first open terminal?

Here is the text from my last terminal where I tried to run the which command.

Joe
Thread
mysql_tzinfo_to_sqlJoe Kosinski5 Apr