List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joe Kosinski Date:April 5 2013 2:14pm
Subject:Cannot load time zone tables
View as plain text
I have installed the community edition version 5.6 to my MacBook running OSX 10.8.3.  I am
trying to set up MythTV backend which requires the time zone tables to be loaded for the
database I will be using.

I have not been able to load the tables using the syntax of version 5.6.

I have tried mysql> mysql_tzinfo_to_sql /usr/share/zoneinfo | mysql -u root but nothing
happens and my prompt just goes to > instead of mysql>.

I have attached my terminal output.

Thanks

Joe Kosinski
Cannot load time zone tablesJoe Kosinski5 Apr