List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manuel Arostegui Date:April 4 2013 8:40pm
Subject:Re: Determing number of queries
View as plain text
2013/4/4 Richard Reina <gatorreina@stripped>

> I am looking to spec out hardware for a new database server. I figured
> a good starting point would be to find out how much usage my current
> server is getting. It just a local machine that runs mysql and is
> queried by a few users here in the office. Is there a way that mysql
> can tell me info about it's workload?
>
> Thanks

Hello,

You can start with show innodb status;
For the basics, you might want to start graphing the stats under ROW
OPERATIONS (inserts, updates, reads, deletes...)

Manuel.

Thread
Determing number of queriesRichard Reina4 Apr
  • Re: Determing number of queriesManuel Arostegui4 Apr
    • Re: Determing number of querieshsv4 Apr
      • Re: Determing number of queriesManuel Arostegui4 Apr
        • RE: Determing number of queriesRick James5 Apr