List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:April 4 2013 8:15pm
Subject:Determing number of queries
View as plain text
I am looking to spec out hardware for a new database server. I figured
a good starting point would be to find out how much usage my current
server is getting. It just a local machine that runs mysql and is
queried by a few users here in the office. Is there a way that mysql
can tell me info about it's workload?

Thanks

Richard
Thread
Determing number of queriesRichard Reina4 Apr
  • Re: Determing number of queriesManuel Arostegui4 Apr
    • Re: Determing number of querieshsv4 Apr
      • Re: Determing number of queriesManuel Arostegui4 Apr
        • RE: Determing number of queriesRick James5 Apr