List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:April 2 2013 9:15pm
Subject:RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.
View as plain text
SELECT is not performed in the same thread as nginx; it is performed in another process,
or even (in big web setups) in a different host.  Therefore, nginx would be in some form
of "wait" state, thereby not really using the CPU.

Thread
How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Kevin Peterson16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui16 Mar
    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Igor Shevtsov16 Mar
      • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
        • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
          • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
            • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
              • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Noel Butler18 Mar
              • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden24 Mar
                  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden2 Apr
                      • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald2 Apr
                        • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James2 Apr