List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:April 2 2013 8:56pm
Subject:RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.
View as plain text
I hear that nginx is very fast for a certain class of web serving.  But what happens if a
web page needs to do a SELECT?  Is nginx single-threaded, thereby sitting "idle" waiting
for the SELECT?  And, should you run 8 nginx web servers on an 8-core box?

Thread
How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Kevin Peterson16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui16 Mar
    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Igor Shevtsov16 Mar
      • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
        • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
          • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
            • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
              • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Noel Butler18 Mar
              • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden24 Mar
                  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden2 Apr
                      • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald2 Apr
                        • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James2 Apr