List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:March 29 2013 3:17pm
Subject:Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDURE
View as plain text
On 2013-03-29 9:57 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 11:15 PM, Peter Brawley
> <peter.brawley@stripped> wrote:
>> Can someone run the server with --skip-grant-tables to retrieve this code?
>>
> Possibly, I'll ask. However, it is highly unlikely that such a thing
> was done to create the routine.

That's not the point, which is to bypass privilege filtering long enough
to retrieve the code.

PB
Thread
Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen24 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley24 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen25 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley25 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv26 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv27 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen28 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley28 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen29 Mar
        • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley29 Mar