List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:March 28 2013 9:15pm
Subject:Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDURE
View as plain text
On 2013-03-28 3:33 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> Actually, it is the user that I am logged in as that created the
>> function. That is why I find it hard to believe that one needs root /
>> admin access to see its definition.
>> <<<<<<<<
>> And that user set DEFINER other than itself, and that worked???
>> That takes SUPER.
>>
> The guy who wrote the routine is no longer available, but he never had
> access to any other account. The guy with root did _not_ add this
> routine for him, that is for certain! Therefore I conclude that the
> current MySQL user did create this routine and I'm missing something
> to understand how to see its definition.

Can someone run the server with --skip-grant-tables to retrieve this code?

PB

Thread
Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen24 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley24 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen25 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley25 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv26 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv27 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen28 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley28 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen29 Mar
        • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley29 Mar