List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:March 28 2013 8:33pm
Subject:Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDURE
View as plain text
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:46 PM,  <hsv@stripped> wrote:
> Actually, it is the user that I am logged in as that created the
> function. That is why I find it hard to believe that one needs root /
> admin access to see its definition.
> <<<<<<<<
> And that user set DEFINER other than itself, and that worked???
> That takes SUPER.

The guy who wrote the routine is no longer available, but he never had
access to any other account. The guy with root did _not_ add this
routine for him, that is for certain! Therefore I conclude that the
current MySQL user did create this routine and I'm missing something
to understand how to see its definition.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com
Thread
Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen24 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley24 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen25 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley25 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv26 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv27 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen28 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley28 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen29 Mar
        • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley29 Mar