List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:March 28 2013 1:12pm
Subject:Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?
View as plain text
Hello Manuel,

Exactly. My objective doing performance MySQL it isn't to free disk space
(it isn't the problem). I would like to get a good performance using cache
and setting good values to configuration variables.

I will defrag tables once per month.

Best regards,

Antonio.

Thread
Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
  • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
    • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
      • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
        • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
          • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Manuel Arostegui28 Mar
            • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
        • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Bheemsen Aitha28 Mar
          • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
          • RE: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Rick James28 Mar
            • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar