List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:March 28 2013 11:28am
Subject:Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?
View as plain text
Hi Reindl,

Thanks for your reply.

So, is it not necessary (not recommended) to defragment tables if I have a
lot of write operations (writing or deleting)?

Best regards,

Antonio.

Thread
Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
  • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
    • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
      • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
        • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
          • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Manuel Arostegui28 Mar
            • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
        • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Bheemsen Aitha28 Mar
          • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
          • RE: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Rick James28 Mar
            • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar