List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Antonio Fernández Pérez Date:March 28 2013 11:09am
Subject:Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?
View as plain text
Hi everybody,

Once I have done the defragmentation of MySQL tables, mysql-tunner.pl suggests
me do it again. Is this correct? I think that the idea is that in the
result of the script there are not fragmented tables ...

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Antonio.

Thread
Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
  • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
    • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
      • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
        • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
          • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Manuel Arostegui28 Mar
            • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Antonio Fernández Pérez28 Mar
        • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Bheemsen Aitha28 Mar
          • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar
          • RE: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to do it?Rick James28 Mar
            • Re: Defragmentation of MySQL tables, how many times have I to doit?Reindl Harald28 Mar