List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafał Radecki Date:March 28 2013 7:51am
Subject:All client commands to syslog?
View as plain text
Hi All.

I have a production setup of four databases connected with
replication. I would like to log every command that clients execute
for auditing.

I've read
http://www.percona.com/doc/percona-server/5.5/diagnostics/mysql_syslog.html?id=percona-server:features:mysql_syslog&redirect=1#client-variables
but despite the fact that I use percona
Percona-Server-server-55-5.5.28-rel29.3.388.rhel6.x86_64 it does not
seem to work. I've added "syslog"/"syslog ON" to my my.cnf server
configuration file but no info about executed commands in logs.

I've also read
http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/2008/07/08/logging-your-mysql-command-line-client-sessions/.

What is the best way to log all client commands?

Best regards,
Rafal.
Thread
All client commands to syslog?Rafał Radecki28 Mar
  • RE: All client commands to syslog?Guy_Lichtman28 Mar
  • Re: All client commands to syslog?yoku ts.28 Mar
  • Re: All client commands to syslog?spameden2 Apr