List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafał Radecki Date:March 28 2013 7:51am
Subject:All client commands to syslog?
View as plain text
Hi All.

I have a production setup of four databases connected with
replication. I would like to log every command that clients execute
for auditing.

I've read
but despite the fact that I use percona
Percona-Server-server-55-5.5.28-rel29.3.388.rhel6.x86_64 it does not
seem to work. I've added "syslog"/"syslog ON" to my my.cnf server
configuration file but no info about executed commands in logs.

I've also read

What is the best way to log all client commands?

Best regards,
All client commands to syslog?Rafał Radecki28 Mar
  • RE: All client commands to syslog?Guy_Lichtman28 Mar
  • Re: All client commands to syslog?yoku ts.28 Mar
  • Re: All client commands to syslog?spameden2 Apr