List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:March 27 2013 7:14pm
Subject:Re: *.index files in MySQL Data directory
View as plain text

Am 27.03.2013 19:53, schrieb Arnold:
> What are the *.index files in the MySQL Data directory?  I notice a new one is
> created every time that MySQL is stopped and restarted.  My Data directory is not in the
> default location so does that have anything to do with it?

maybe a "ls -lha" of a sample would be nice

never seen one of them from MySQL 3.x to 5.5 nor
with MariaDB, indexes are .MYI

*.index files in MySQL Data directorySandra L. Arnold27 Mar
  • Re: *.index files in MySQL Data directoryReindl Harald27 Mar
    • RE: *.index files in MySQL Data directorySandra L. Arnold27 Mar
      • Re: *.index files in MySQL Data directoryReindl Harald27 Mar