List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sandra L. Arnold Date:March 27 2013 6:53pm
Subject:*.index files in MySQL Data directory
View as plain text
What are the *.index files in the MySQL Data directory?  I notice a new one is created
every time that MySQL is stopped and restarted.  My Data directory is not in the default
location so does that have anything to do with it?

Thanks,

Sandra Arnold
Data Warehouse Administrator
MartinFederal Consulting
Consultant to Oak Ridge National Laboratories
Computational Data Analytics Group
Data Architectures Team
Building 5100,  M/S 6173
OAK RIDGE TN 37831-6173
(865)241-1530

Thread
*.index files in MySQL Data directorySandra L. Arnold27 Mar
  • Re: *.index files in MySQL Data directoryReindl Harald27 Mar
    • RE: *.index files in MySQL Data directorySandra L. Arnold27 Mar
      • Re: *.index files in MySQL Data directoryReindl Harald27 Mar