List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hsv Date:March 27 2013 3:46pm
Subject:Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDURE
View as plain text
Actually, it is the user that I am logged in as that created the
function. That is why I find it hard to believe that one needs root /
admin access to see its definition.
<<<<<<<<
And that user set DEFINER other than itself, and that worked???
That takes SUPER.

Thread
Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen24 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley24 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen25 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley25 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv26 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv27 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen28 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley28 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen29 Mar
        • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley29 Mar