List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:hsv Date:March 26 2013 12:09am
Subject:Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDURE
View as plain text
Thanks. I don't have the admin or root privileges on this database. Is
that the only way to see the code behind the function?
<<<<<<<<
Well, you showed us "DEFINER: admin@localhost" for the function; here is a snippet from
MySQL help about "
SHOW CREATE FUNCTION func_name
":

... require that you be the owner of the routine or have
<file:///C:/Program%20Files/MySQL/MySQL%20Server%205.5/HELP/sql-syntax.html#select>SELECT
access to the mysql.proc table. If you do not have privileges for the routine itself, the
value displayed for the Create Procedure or Create Function field will be NULL.

I guess you have to find Admin (or Root) in real life to talk about the function.

Thread
Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen24 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley24 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen25 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley25 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv26 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv27 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen28 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley28 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen29 Mar
        • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley29 Mar