List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:March 25 2013 2:47pm
Subject:Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDURE
View as plain text
On 2013-03-25 4:28 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Peter Brawley
> <peter.brawley@stripped> wrote:
>> Log in as admin@localhost.
>>
> Thanks. I don't have the admin or root privileges on this database. Is
> that the only way to see the code behind the function?

Ask admin to grant you the required priv.

PB

-----

Thread
Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen24 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley24 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen25 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley25 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv26 Mar
Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREhsv27 Mar
  • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen28 Mar
    • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley28 Mar
      • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREDotan Cohen29 Mar
        • Re: Show ROUTINE body, not PROCEDUREPeter Brawley29 Mar