List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:March 19 2013 7:48am
Subject:Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.
View as plain text

Am 19.03.2013 01:18, schrieb Rick James:
>> you never have hosted a large site
> Check my email address before saying that.

yahoo - so what

this is a large enough copmany that i am still sure you
never was allowed to touch a webserver for production

> 20 may be low, but 100 is rather high

you do relly not understand it

* i had a project with a large amoutn of parallel users
* the MaxClients was up to 400
* the page-loading was UNACCEPTABLE slow
* after raise up the limit to 600 it got acceptable
* yes the hardware was able to satisfy the requests
* yes you need a LOT of memory and CPU

so please get rid of your i386 and stop to explain me the world

How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Kevin Peterson16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui16 Mar
    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Igor Shevtsov16 Mar
      • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
        • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
          • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
            • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
              • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Noel Butler18 Mar
              • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden24 Mar
                  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden2 Apr
                      • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald2 Apr
                        • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James2 Apr