List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:March 19 2013 12:18am
Subject:RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.
View as plain text
> you never have hosted a large site
Check my email address before saying that.

20 may be low, but 100 is rather high.

Thread
How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Kevin Peterson16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald16 Mar
  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui16 Mar
    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Igor Shevtsov16 Mar
      • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
        • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
          • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James18 Mar
            • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald18 Mar
              • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Noel Butler18 Mar
              • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald19 Mar
                • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden24 Mar
                  • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Manuel Arostegui24 Mar
                    • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.spameden2 Apr
                      • Re: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Reindl Harald2 Apr
                        • RE: How to change max simultaneous connection parameter in mysql.Rick James2 Apr