List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Patrice Olivier-Wilson Date:March 18 2013 7:05pm
Subject:MySQL Error#: 2002
View as plain text
I have about 60 websites based on mysql and php. Suddenly they have all gone blank, just
white pages. The files are still on the server and I can see the tables in all the
databases via myphpadmin interfact. I'm not getting any response from hosting gods yet.
When I try to connect to server via Dreamweaver, the error message is:  MySQL Error#:
2002
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/myswl/mysql.sock'(111).

I have one site that uses a different IP number that that site is ok. My static sites, ie,
no database inclusion, are ok.

Any ideas what to look for, most appreciated.

Regards,

Patrice Olivier-Wilson
828-628-0500
http://Biz-comm.com
biz@stripped

"Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright, it is not yet the end." -
Quote from movie: The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Thread
MySQL Error#: 2002Patrice Olivier-Wilson18 Mar
  • RE: MySQL Error#: 2002Rick James18 Mar
    • RE: MySQL Error#: 2002Benjamin Stillman21 Mar