List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:March 18 2013 1:50pm
Subject:RE: mysql cluster and auto shard
View as plain text

As a starting point, I think it's worth taking a look at this white paper...
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql-cluster-evaluation-guide/

Most things will continue to work when migrating to MySQL Cluster but of course (as with
any storage engine) to get the best performance you'll probably need to make some
changes; this second paper explains how to optimize for MySQL Cluster - hopefully that
will give a good feeling for the types of changes that you might need/want to make...
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/guide-to-optimizing-performance-of-the-mysql-cluster/