List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Franon Date:March 18 2013 1:33pm
Subject:mysql cluster and auto shard
View as plain text
I am looking at  the best way to scale writes.

Either using sharding with our existing infrastructure, or moving to
mysql cluster.

Does anyone have any pros/cons to using mysql cluster?  I am trying to
find a much better understanding on how the auto sharding works?  Is
it true we do not need to change code much on application level?

mysql cluster and auto shardMike Franon18 Mar
  • RE: mysql cluster and auto shardAndrew Morgan18 Mar
    • RE: mysql cluster and auto shardRick James18 Mar