List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Franon Date:March 18 2013 1:33pm
Subject:mysql cluster and auto shard
View as plain text
I am looking at  the best way to scale writes.

Either using sharding with our existing infrastructure, or moving to
mysql cluster.

Does anyone have any pros/cons to using mysql cluster?  I am trying to
find a much better understanding on how the auto sharding works?  Is
it true we do not need to change code much on application level?

Thanks
Thread
mysql cluster and auto shardMike Franon18 Mar
  • RE: mysql cluster and auto shardAndrew Morgan18 Mar
    • RE: mysql cluster and auto shardRick James18 Mar