List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:March 16 2013 2:44am
Subject:Re: a little doubt on text about MySQL
View as plain text

Am 16.03.2013 01:51, schrieb hsv@stripped:
> He makes a point that had not come to me, that type-security somewhat depends on
> SQL_MODE, which belongs to the connection. It is, quite rightly, stored in saved program
> code, but not in any table. At least these affect table behavior

what are you speaking about?

you can define it in my.cnf and YOU are responsible for
the configuration as you are also responsible the
develop php code with error_reporting = E_ALL

[root@srv-rhsoft:~]$ cat /etc/my.cnf | grep -i mode
sql-mode = STRICT_ALL_TABLES

a little doubt on text about MySQLMarcus Vinicius15 Mar
  • Re: a little doubt on text about MySQLReindl Harald15 Mar
  • Re: a little doubt on text about MySQLhsv16 Mar
    • Re: a little doubt on text about MySQLReindl Harald16 Mar
      • Re: a little doubt on text about MySQLhsv17 Mar
        • RE: a little doubt on text about MySQLRick James18 Mar