List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafał Radecki Date:March 11 2013 9:14am
Subject:Multi-Master Replication Manager - monitor works but mmm_control show
executes very long and sometimes returns no output.
View as plain text
Hi All.

I use:

cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 6.3 (Final)

uname -a
Linux prod1.local 2.6.32-279.14.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Nov 6 23:43:09
UTC 2012 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

on db host:
rpm -qa | grep mmm
mysql-mmm-2.2.1-1.el6.noarch
bmysql-mmm-agent-2.2.1-1.el6.noarch

on monitor host:
rpm -qa | grep mmm
mysql-mmm-monitor-2.2.1-1.el6.noarch
mysql-mmm-2.2.1-1.el6.noarch
mysql-mmm-tools-2.2.1-1.el6.noarch

When I make mmm_control show/checks the command executes for example
for ~15 seconds and sometimes returns no output. In logs there is no
info about problems and overall the monitor performs well. But I
cannot use mmm_control to check its status. The servers are not over
loaded. I have restarted agents and monitor but that has not resolved
the problem. When I have rebooted the monitor host first use of
mmm_control show was ok but then the problem was active again.

Any advice? Have you had any similar problems?

Best regards,
Rafal Radecki.
Thread
Multi-Master Replication Manager - monitor works but mmm_control showexecutes very long and sometimes returns no output.Rafał Radecki11 Mar
  • Re: Multi-Master Replication Manager - monitor works but mmm_controlshow executes very long and sometimes returns no output.Manuel Arostegui11 Mar
    • Re: Multi-Master Replication Manager - monitor works but mmm_controlshow executes very long and sometimes returns no output.Igor Shevtsov11 Mar
    • Re: Multi-Master Replication Manager - monitor works but mmm_controlshow executes very long and sometimes returns no output.Rafał Radecki13 Mar