List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:March 7 2013 3:07pm
Subject:RE: MySQL Cluster Solution
View as plain text
Hi Neil,

 MySQL Cluster *does* support stored procedures. There are some limitation that MySQL
Cluster has; this white paper would be a good place to start...
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql-cluster-evaluation-guide/

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
MySQL Cluster SolutionNeil Tompkins7 Mar
  • Re: MySQL Cluster SolutionJohan De Meersman7 Mar
    • RE: MySQL Cluster SolutionRick James7 Mar
  • RE: MySQL Cluster SolutionAndrew Morgan7 Mar