List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Tompkins Date:March 7 2013 2:57pm
Subject:MySQL Cluster Solution
View as plain text
Hi,

I've used in the past MySQL Community Server 5.x.  Everything is fine,
however I'm now wanting to implement a new High Availability solution and
am considering MySQL Cluster.  However, I heard that MySQL Cluster doesn't
support store procedures ?  Are there any other restrictions I need to be
aware of.

Thanks
Neil

Thread
MySQL Cluster SolutionNeil Tompkins7 Mar
  • Re: MySQL Cluster SolutionJohan De Meersman7 Mar
    • RE: MySQL Cluster SolutionRick James7 Mar
  • RE: MySQL Cluster SolutionAndrew Morgan7 Mar