List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:March 4 2013 9:54am
Subject:Re: Recordset item becomes malformed / truncated
View as plain text

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Alexander Mordach" <amordach@stripped>
> Subject: Recordset item becomes malformed / truncated
>
> I’m working through a weird issue that revolves around LONGTEXT
> fields in our DB.  For some strange reason whenever we add any type of server
> side checking (Classic ASP) to an item in the recordset it loses its value
> and becomes empty.

Smells like an ASP problem. Check the documentation, I wouldn't be surprised if LOB types
(like Longtext) get retrieved as a single-use stream to avoid memory issues.

Recordset item becomes malformed / truncatedAlexander Mordach4 Mar
  • Re: Recordset item becomes malformed / truncatedJohan De Meersman4 Mar