List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:February 27 2013 6:14pm
Subject:Re: mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.27 user privileges question
View as plain text
oh, osrry
i was focused on the " at % means I can do the operations from other hosts too?"

Am 27.02.2013 19:00, schrieb Stillman:
> OP's first question: " I am not able to create a table on my own. what privileges I
> need to create and modify tables in this database?"
>
> The answer to that question is that he/she needs CREATE to create tables and ALTER to
> alter them.

mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.27 user privileges questionRajeev Prasad27 Feb
  • Re: mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.27 user privileges questionPrabhat Kumar27 Feb
    • Re: mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.27 user privileges questionReindl Harald27 Feb
      • RE: mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.27 user privileges questionBenjamin Stillman27 Feb
        • Re: mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.27 user privileges questionReindl Harald27 Feb