List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zachary Stern Date:February 26 2013 5:41pm
Subject:data loss due to misconfiguration
View as plain text
Is such a thing possible? There are no errors or issues, but we can query a
table, get X number of rows, query it later, and all of the sudden be
missing a thousand rows.

I know this isn't much to go on, but I'm not even sure what information to
provide. Will be happy to give anything you guys might be able to think of.

TIA.

-Zachary

Thread
data loss due to misconfigurationZachary Stern26 Feb
  • RE: data loss due to misconfigurationBenjamin Stillman26 Feb
    • RE: data loss due to misconfigurationRick James26 Feb
      • Re: data loss due to misconfigurationZachary Stern26 Feb
        • Re: data loss due to misconfigurationReindl Harald26 Feb
          • Re: data loss due to misconfigurationZachary Stern26 Feb
            • Re: data loss due to misconfigurationshawn green26 Feb
              • RE: data loss due to misconfigurationBenjamin Stillman26 Feb