List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Franon Date:February 22 2013 5:42pm
Subject:Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6
View as plain text
HI Trimurthy,

Just curious won't it make that data inconsistent on the slave?

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Trimurthy <trimurthy@stripped> wrote:
> Dear Mike Franon,
>
>  i have also faced the same problem while setting up the replication. by
> that time i have added the error no to
> slave-skip-errors=1062 configuration file and restarted the server. after
> that replication gets work properly. once try this one.
> and one thing that i would like to inform that master server version always
> should be less than or equal to the slave version.
>
> Thanks & Kind Regards,
> TRIMURTHY
>

> ________________________________

replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon20 Feb
  • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald20 Feb
    • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon20 Feb
      • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon21 Feb
        • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald21 Feb
          • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon21 Feb
            • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald21 Feb
              • RE: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Rick James21 Feb
                • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald21 Feb
Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon22 Feb