List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:February 21 2013 10:07pm
Subject:Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6
View as plain text
and where did anybody say the opposite in this thread?

Am 21.02.2013 22:25, schrieb Rick James:
> It is safer to have the Slave be a newer version.

replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon20 Feb
  • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald20 Feb
    • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon20 Feb
      • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon21 Feb
        • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald21 Feb
          • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon21 Feb
            • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald21 Feb
              • RE: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Rick James21 Feb
                • Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Reindl Harald21 Feb
Re: replication fails after upgrade to 5.6Mike Franon22 Feb